Balance: A Multidimensional System Fitness Class
This 45 minute class is for anyone who has a fear of falling or maybe has fallen in the last 6 months. Balance is a multidimensional system that requires all 3 sensory systems to work together to anticipate and respond to the daily demands of maintaining good balance. Come learn more on how to incorporate exercises into your daily routine that help improve all areas of balance, which is essential to successful aging. During lunch, a short presentation will be provided regarding the three dimensions that affect balance.
Taught by a Certified Personal Trainer, Tracy Divincenzo Certified Group Exercise Leader and Functional Aging Specialist. All the information and exercises will be demonstrated safely and are for all fitness levels.
MAY 17TH – COME JOIN US FOR A WSAC ROAD TRIP TO TOUCHMARK WEDGEWOOD!
- Bus leaves WSAC @ 10:30 a.m.
- Fitness class @ 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Buffet lunch @ noon
- Lunch presentation by your instructor with a short presentation regarding the three dimensions that affect balance. Handouts will be provided.
- Bus leaves to return to WSAC at 1:15 p.m.
- Cost $5.00 (includes class, transportation & lunch)
- Maximum of 16 spots – Purchase tickets at front desk