Our Meal Program continues to run during our closure!
- OPEN TO PUBLIC – Our meal program is open to everyone. You do not have to be a WSAC member to place an order.
- MADE FRESH – Fresh meat and vegetables, fruit, etc are purchased the day before our kitchen staff prepare the meals. This is to ensure only the best ingredients go into every meal we prepare for you!
- EASY TO PREPARE – Meals are cooked and then frozen – you simply need to reheat.
- LOTS OF VARIETY – Our menu changes weekly – you can visit our website to see the latest Entrees, Frozen soups, and Baked goods for you to choose from!
- PLACE YOUR ORDER & PICK UP RIGHT AWAY – We will be updating our in-stock items daily on our website so pre order or come by and pick up!
- WSAC HOURS – Open for meal orders – Mon to Fri – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE – for those who do not want to enter our building. Place your order online or call our centre and we can have it ready for easy pick up!
- FREE DELIVERY FOR SENIORS – available for seniors who do not drive OR who are unable to come to our centre
HOW TO ORDER:
Option 01 – Place your order for pick up/delivery:
- Please complete the form below to use the online ordering system
- Email our centre – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our centre – 780 483-1209 ext. #225
- FREE DELIVERY for seniors who do not drive
Option 02 – Visit our centre and pick up your meals!
- We have lots of entrees, frozen soups and baked goods in stock. Come by and see what we have! Our address is 9629 176 Street Edmonton (located in Terra Losa).
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR MEAL PROGRAM
We have ordered meals and soups from the Meal Plan several times and never been disappointed. The entrees are delicious with quality ingredients! The soups are very tasty with lots of good beef, chicken or beans and fresh herbs. Quantities are more than adequate for two meals and given the quality of the product, the prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend giving it a try!
~ Jaqueline S
I have tried the lasagna, chicken pot pie, the honey bran muffins and most of the soups. They have all been fantastic! Good size servings, they reheated up nicely and they kept in the freezer nicely! We felt they were reasonably priced when you consider they are home made AND they were just enough for the 2 of us. Well done Westend Seniors Activity Centre! We will definitely be ordering again!
~ Mark S
Our kitchen staff purchase fresh vegetables and other ingredients needed to make our tasty meals!
- Our chicken soups are made with homemade stock and fresh vegetables and chicken breast.
- Our Beef Barley is made with AAA beef
- Fresh beets used in our Borscht soup and fresh mushrooms in our Cream of Mushroom!
- Soups are then frozen in containers for easy storage.
– Chicken Noodle, Beef Barley, Borscht, Manhattan Clam Chowder, Cream of Mushroom, Cabbage Roll, and more!
MUFFINS – ALL KINDS OF FLAVORS!
Our muffins are homemade with some of our Kitchen Coordinator Tracy’s favourite recipes! Blueberry, Rhubarb Crumble, Zucchini, Cranberry Orange, Raisin Bran and more…all of our muffins are made using fresh ingredients
Blueberry muffins – Rhubarb Crumble – Cranberry Orange
PACKAGED FOR YOUR FREEZER!
All meals are cooked so you can easily heat them and serve them. Containers are microwave safe!