We are thrilled to be offering our Toonie Talk presentations to seniors here in Edmonton! We know that seniors are interested in learning so we have brought in guest speakers on the topics we know you are interested in!
What is a “Toonie Talk?” These are educational and informational presentations co-hosted by our Friends of WSAC partners…businesses who are dealing with issues such as downsizing, writing your Estate Planning documents, eye care, dementia and more!
Did you know…
- We have had over 800 people attend our Toonie Talk presentations!
- You can bring a friend! You do not have to be a WSAC member to attend our presentations.
- These presentations are open to the public
- The cost is only $2.00 to attend!
SEPTEMBER TOONIE TALK PRESENTATIONS
Part 1 – The Art of Downsizing- When less equals more
– Presented by Jody Lambertus at Century 21
Wednesday, September 23rd from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Part 1- “Dementia/Alzheimer’s – Having The Conversation”
– Presented by Homecare Assistance Edmonton
Monday, September 28th from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Want more information? CLICK HERE to visit our TOONIE TALK page to see our full schedule of presentations for the Fall 2020!