This month’s recipe comes for our long time staff member and Cafe Manager, Tracey!
- 1 large bag of granny smiths
- 1 lb of soft butter
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of large oatmeal
- 3 tbsp (tablespoon) of cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp (tablespoon) of lemon juice
- Peel and cube apples
- Arrange in large bake dish
- sprinkle lemon juice and cinnamon powder
- mix together brown sugar, flour, butter and large flakes of oatmeal until it has a crumb like mixture
- place in oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes
Extra tip – Enjoy with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!!