WILL MONEY REFUNDED TO ME FOR COURSES THAT WERE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19?
- WSAC staff are currently in the process of refunding money to members for classes that were paid for but not received due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Classes and series are ending every few days, with each class containing 3 – 30 people; thus,
- we have approximately 1000 refunds to process and it will take much time, so we thank you for your patience.
- As a class or series date is reached, the members are put into the queue for refunding.
- We will be refunding one class at a time to ensure that no person or class is missed in order to maximize the refunds to valued members. If a person is registered in multiple classes, multiple refunds will be received and they may happen many days apart.
- For each refund, payment needs to be verified in order for the refund to be applied to the method of payment. In order to verify payment, we may call you to talk about your transaction, if it is not easily identified in the system. For example, if your classes were paid for by a friend, we will contact you.
We want to ensure that this is not a scam and we want you to feel safe while receiving your refund.
- We will provide you with the information for you to confirm. To stay safe, please do not provide us, or anyone that you do not personally know, any banking information, including your entire credit card or debit card numbers and/or PINs.
- We would never ask for you to send us any details via email or any other online source. We will always talk to you on the phone, or in person, should the centre re-open.
- If at any time you are hesitant to chat with us, wonder who we are or why we are asking you to confirm information, you are well within your right to say no and end the call. We would rather you end the phone call and feel safe rather than you question afterward if you did the right thing. We will keep your refund information safe with us until we can touch base face to face.