Pickleball Singles is in full swing and is quite popular amongst members. Thank you for your support, despite the change to the program format!
We’ve received much feedback over the past few weeks and appreciate everyone’s ideas. In accordance with that feedback and in order to allow for a fair process that allows as many members to play as possible during the week, we will be making a change in the upcoming weeks:
- Effective November 1, members are encouraged to register for only one pickleball time slot per week.
- Registration opens for pickleball every Monday at 9:00 am for the following week. Registration is available online at www.myactivecenter.com as well as in person at the centre.
- If spots remain available on Thursday for times during the following week, feel free to register for an additional spot!
We will be continuing to run the pickleball drop in as a singles program for the foreseeable future, due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases in our community. Due to the large number of members wishing to get in on the action, we encourage everyone to engage in community spirit by sharing the limited spots available. We will get through this together!
ONSITE CLASS REGISTRATION – OPENING SOON!
- Get your membership cards ready – registration for onsite programming for November and December classes is open during the first week of November!
- We will be having staggered registration days this term to ensure that we can maintain physical distancing. We look forward to assisting you with your registration needs, either on MyActiveCenter.com or with us at the centre.
- Registration for onsite classes in the fall (November-December session) opens:
- November 2 from 9:00 am for Dance and Art classes
- November 3 from 9:00 am for Yoga and Taiji Classes
- November 4 from 9:00 am for Fitness Classes
ZOOM CLASS REGISTRATION – ALWAYS OPEN!
- Registration for all online Zoom programming is ALWAYS OPEN! As we add a new class or series, we open the registration for the class immediately for you to register at your convenience.
- Visit www.MyActiveCenter.com for a listing of courses. All zoom classes start with the word “ONLINE” in the title of the class.
- You can register online, at the centre or by phoning us at (780) 483-1209!