PROGRAMS WELCOMES A NEW STAFF!
- In order to best serve you, we’ve hired a new staff, for a short term contract, to assist us with the online programs!
- Her name is Melody Niu. Please join us in welcoming her to the team!
- Melody and Cherisse are working very hard to get members connected to online classes each day.
- If you want help to learn how to participate in online classes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help!
- We can give you a call and walk you through how to do it so that you too can join your peers and have fun with us online!
- The Programs Team would like to thank members for their continued patience as we work through the processing of refunds.
- To date, we have processed hundreds, with hundreds more to go!
- We are processing classes in chronological order by the class end date and are processing one class at a time to ensure that everyone receives the maximum refund possible.
CREDIT CARD REFUNDS
- If you paid by credit card, a member of our team will be contacting you to confirm the details of the transaction.
- We are doing this to ensure that we refund the card owned by you rather than someone else.
- To avoid this in the future, please ask the front desk volunteers to enter your email address during the payment process.
HOW DO I KNOW IT IS WSAC CALLING ME ABOUT A REFUND
- We have a few staff making these calls – Shelley Kulak (Program Manager), Cherisse Macayan (Program Coordinator), Donna Chaffee (Adminstration Assistant) and Melody Niu (newly hired contractor to assist in Programs).
- The staff will identify themselves as a staff from Westend Seniors and tell you their name.
- They will identify the classes your were taking at Westend Seniors.
- They will tell you the last 4 digits of your credit card number and ask you to verify it. You don’t have to provide us with the number or any other personal information.
- If at any time you are uncomfortable with verifying the information, we want you to know that you don’t have to do so!
- We know there are a lot of scams in society, especially now. Rest assured that we will keep your information safe with us until the centre re-opens.
- At that time, we will contact you again for a face to face meeting where we can discuss your refund. We are here to help and to keep your financial information secure while doing so!