CELL PHONE COMPANIES
- Waiving extra usage fees for home internet until April 30th.
- Providing extra 10GB with clients who have MiFi devices and a $10 credit.
- Waiving roaming fees until the end of April.
- Waiving long distance and roaming fees until the end of April 2020.
- Offering flexible payment options to those affected by COVID-19 over the next 90 days
- If you are having any concerns about paying your monthly mobile bill due to hardship resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, Freedom will work with you to find a flexible payment arrangement that considers your financial and connectivity needs.
- Until the end of April, they will waive all roaming fees and provide flexible payment options.
- Services will not be suspended or disconnected for any customers experiencing financial difficulties over the next 90 days.
- Support will be provided with more flexible payment options.
- Between March 16 and April 30- Waiving all long distance charges for wireless consumers and small business customers for calls to anywhere in Canada
- Between March 16 and April 30- Waiving Roam Like Home and all pay-per-use roaming fees for all postpaid consumers and small business customers
- No data caps
- SHAW GO WIFI is open to everyone regardless of being a customer or not in areas where there is a Shaw Hotspot
- Free channel access, and flexible payment options.
- Until the end of April the following changes will apply:
- Waiving home internet overage charges for customers who are not on unlimited data plans
- Waiving all Easy Roam®, Travel Passes and pay-per-use roaming charges for postpaid TELUS customers that are currently outside North America, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Will support customers and small businesses with flexible payment options
- Waiving roaming fees until the end of April. Extending return policy period from 15 days to 30.