Online Cardio Dance Fit – Instructed by Elise Seehagel
Cardio Dance Fit is a full-body workout, that combines various exercises and tools. Dancing is a great way to stay fit and healthy, and with the added benefit of various traditional fitness movements, you will be sure to receive a well-rounded workout. If you do not have the following equipment at home to incorporate, alternate at-home tools can also be used. Modifications will also be given for this class so you get the most out of this program.
- yoga mat or carpet (occasionally used)
- weights or soup cans
Tuesday, October 6 – October 27 from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Tuesday, November 3 – November 24 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
STEPS TO REGISTER
This is the process to register classes on the MyActiveCentre:
- Go to www.MyActiveCenter.com to sign up for the ability to register online. If you already have an account, you are all set!
- View a listing of all available classes here:
- Westend Seniors Activity Centre’s Online Activities.
- Only those classes currently available are listed.
- Determine the classes that you are interested in.
- Prior to registering for your class, please ensure that you have confirmed your email address with Westend Seniors Activity Centre staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send the confirmation email to us regardless of whether you believe it on our system or not.
- An email address must be supplied in order to participate in the classes.
- In this email, please also list the names of the courses for which you will be registering.
- Register for your class and provide payment, if needed. Some classes are free!
- Once we receive your payment and email address, you will be emailed a link and password to participate in the Zoom class prior to your class start date.
- Only those registered will be given the link and password to participate.
- There will be a maximum of 8 people per fitness/dance/yoga class to ensure everyone can be seen by the instructor and to ensure that you are given quality time with the instructor!
- Approximately 10 minutes before your class is set to start, click the link to be taken to the class.
- Participate with your instructor and other participants in a live format, from the privacy of your home!
- By completing registration for the course, the participant acknowledges the involved risks, dangers and hazards which could result in injury or loss and waives any and all claims for liability and loss, damage, expense or injury as a result of participating in the class.
- As always, we encourage participants to seek medical doctor approval before participating and encourage you to work at your own body’s pace.
- All online classes are non-refundable.
- Classes are open for registration to members of the YEG Seniors Alliance – Westend Seniors Activity Centre, ICAN Seniors Association and Edmonton Seniors Centre.