Bored at home?
We found some brain activities online for you to challenge your brain.
Don’t be a scaredy cat! Dive right in and see how much fun you’ll have solving this animal idiom crossword. Write the word that’s missing from each a clue in the puzzle. Your answer will be the name of an animal. If you work hard as a horse, you’re sure to finish this easy crossword puzzle long before the cows come home!
2. Would you please stop the ___ business and just do your job?
4. Don’t be like the boy who cried ___.
6. She will never change her mind because she is as stubborn as a ___.
7. He looked like a ___ caught in the headlights when dropped the valuable vase.
8. The furniture mover was as strong as an ___.
9. Don’t change ____ midstream just because something doesn’t go your way. (plural)
11. When Big Joe visits, he is like a ___ in a china shop.
13. Since you’re so quiet, does the ___ have your tongue?
15. After being in the ___ race all way, it’s nice to slow down on the weekends.
16. I’ve been as busy as a ____ all morning.
17. My neighbor is always as gruff as a ____.
18. My brother was sick as a ___ after eating the bad food.
1. The little boy tried to be as quiet as a ___ as he snuck down the steps.
3. No one wants to talk about the ____ in the room.
4. He tried to ___ out of doing a personal favor for his boss.
5. Because the detective was as sly as a ___, he caught the thief.
10. I was scared as a ___ when I heard the knock on my door.
12. The man apologized for his bad behavior, but a ___ can’t change its spots.
13. This new business is sure to be a cash ___.
14. He’s as gentle as a ____ with his newborn daughter.
16. I have to ___ my friend in order for him to return my tools.
17. I’m as blind as a ___ without my glasses.