For those new to the program, please note:
- There will be a maximum of 16 members per time slot.
- To reserve your spot, please scan your card at our reception desk computer no earlier than a ½ hour prior to the time slot on the day you wish to play.
- Players may play in one slot per day.
- The time slots have been separated into more differentiated levels. The slots will be run as follows:
- 12:30pm – 2:00 pm: Intermediate Level
- 2:15 pm – 3:45 pm: Experienced Level
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Beginner Level
- 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm: Experienced Level
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Experienced Level
- 2:15 pm – 3:45 pm: Intermediate Level
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Beginner Level
Please note that all drop-in programs will be cancelled on November 8 as the centre will be hosting our annual Remembrance Day Service. Thank you for your understanding and we do hope that you will join us in remembering those who have served so that we may enjoy our freedom today.
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA
A very special THANK YOU to Val, Karen,Nancy, Ricci, Janet, Philip, Joanne, Chris and Cynthia, who joined the students at the University of Alberta on September 5 to discuss the important issue of ageism. Your ideas were of tremendous value to the students as they begin their term this semester. As well, best wishes to the 18 WSAC members who will be partnering with the students for fitness training over the coming months! We hope that your partnership is very successful!