Connecting With Others Never Grows Old…Come Volunteer And Meet Some New Friends!
We have a number of volunteer positions we need to fill!
- We are looking for 3-4 individuals who would be able to come in once a month to clean the fitness equipment throughout the centre and maintain .
- This could include balls, weights, bands and wiping down the equipment in the fitness room.
- Time commitment would be approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours a month.
- We are again in need of a few new volunteers to help out with our monthly Birthday parties.
- On the 3rd Wednesday of every month, we celebrate anyone who may have a birthday that month with cake, coffee and entertainment.
- Our Birthday party volunteers decorate the tables, serve coffee and cake, socialize with guests and assist with clean up after the event.
- Time commitment would be approximately 2 hours per month.
- Are you passionate about fitness and helping people learn how to properly use equipment for an optimal workout.
- We are looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to do orientations in our fitness room once a week.
- You would be going through and showing members how to use each piece of equipment properly as well as going over safety rules and guidelines with them.
- Time commitment would be 2 hours a week.
- WSAC holds several events throughout the year where we serve alcohol and are looking for someone to help out at these events as a bartender.
- You would work with another volunteer who would look after the cash, you would just be serving the drinks.
- Our events are always a good time and you would get to enjoy music, entertainment and the good company of others while helping out.
- Previous bartending experience or Pro-Serve certification would be an asset but not mandatory.