Program Guides For Winter 2020
- Winter 2020 Programs are now available for registration! For a list of all programs, please pick up a copy of our latest guide, available today at the centre.
- Registration for programs may be done at our reception desk or online at www.myactivecenter.com .
- You will require a 2020 WSAC membership in order to register, which can be purchased at our reception desk.
Fall 2019 Program Evaluation Surveys were distributed in the classes during the month of December. Did you miss receiving one? Do you want to provide your feedback? Please contact Shelley Kulak, Recreation Coordinator, to obtain your survey form. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts!
Paper Quilling Drop In Program
Please note that on the following dates, the Art Room will be utilized for one day programming. For that reason, the craft room will be the only room available on the dates for the Quilling Drop In Program:
- February 21
- March 20
- April 17
Thank you for your understanding as we endeavor to bring you new arts and crafts at WSAC!
U of A Training Program – Winter 2020
- The University One on One Fitness Training Program Registration is gearing up for another season! Thank you to all who signed up to participate in the program!
- We are at capacity for this term, but hope to run it again in the Fall of 2020.
- Important dates for the program for the Winter 2020 term of the U of A One on One Fitness Training Program are:
- January 7 – WSAC’s Program Team will meet the university students.
- January 9 – Conversation Cafe at University of Alberta (For members who pre-registered in December)
- January 7-12 – The students will register to participate in the program.
- January 13 – 17 – Members and students will be matched by WSAC’s Program Team. The team will be in touch with members to provide information on their match during this week. The number of WSAC members who will be participating will depend on the number of students who register for the program. If a match is not feasible for a member who has registered during December 2019, your registration form will be carried forward to the next session and you will be given priority.
- Week of February 3 – The program begins!
- Week of February 17 – Reading Week (Students may opt to take this week off for their studies.)
- Week of March 30 – Final week of the program
All meetings will take place at WSAC in the fitness room. The cost is $2 per session. Please check in at our front desk and scan into the “Fitness Room” on the computer.
Try It Days in 2020
We are very excited to be offering Try It Days in 2020, please click here for more information AND make sure to visit the front desk and sign up for our NEW Try It Days monthly enewsletter!