Why Philips Lifeline?
– Others may offer fall detection but Lifeline with AutoAlert detects over 95% of falls which is a very high industry standard.
LONGEVITY & EXPERIENCE
– Philips Lifeline is the #1 medical alarm provider having served hundreds of thousands of Canadian Subscribers for more than 45 years.
– Our focus is medical alarms and all staff are trained to the sensitivities of working with seniors.
– We don’t just ship our equipment to our customers. Our friendly Home Service Representatives install the product, often within 24 hours, and make sure subscribers are comfortable with the service.
– Calls are answered by caring and professionally trained Philips Lifeline response centre staff who receive more than 120 hours of specialized health-related training and is recertified annually
– 94% of Subscribers are satisfied or highly satisfied with the service they receive. 93% of Subscribers would REFER A FRIEND to Lifeline
– Philips Lifeline has saved more lives than any other medical alert service.
Did you know?
There may be subsidies available to help cover the cost of the Lifeline service, including the Alberta Seniors Benefit.
Sign up today and receive a FREE MONTH of service. For more information or for a free in-home demonstration, please contact
1-800-LIFELINE / 1-800-543-3546
With Philips Lifeline, you are never truly alone
For more than 45 years, Philips Lifeline has been delivering peace of mind to seniors and their families knowing help is available at the push of a button in case of a medical emergency or fall.
1 in 3 seniors will fall this year and about half cannot get up without help. Being unable to get up after a fall can cause further, injury that is more serious. The longer one is down, the greater the risk of medical problems that may have been prevented by getting help quickly.
Edmonton and surrounding areas